Gallery Ghost: Find the Ghost Who Paints the Most!
Something spooky is happening at the museum! At night, the ghosts of 24 artists come out to play. They paint details from their own paintings onto other artists' pictures.
The book contains pages that are split horizontally. As you flip through the bottom pages, you see the original paintings that hang in the museum by day. The top pages show the same paintings with ghostly additions. Grab the magnifying glass - included inside - and look for all the changes the ghosts have made. Tally the results on your score sheet to discover the ghost who painted the most!
* Gallery Ghost is published in association with The National Gallery of Art and features 24 of their greatest masterpieces.
* It is the newest art mystery book by Anna Nilsen, best-selling author of Art Fraud Detective, which sold over 50,000 copies in 20 different language versions.
* The book provides hours of fun as children play a favorite "spot the difference" game and learn about each artist through poems and stories.
* Hardcover, 40 pages, full-color pictures throughout.
* Includes magnifying glass and score sheet.