This guided arts-and-crafts activity gives young artists everything they need to create a shimmering "stained glass" work of art. It's easy to create: Just hold up the sheet of colored stickers to the clear frame, peel them off one at a time, and stick them on. Grooves and outlines on the frame make it easy to fit each sticker--featuring realistic textures like bubbles or swirls--into just the right spot. The results are gorgeous: Shaped stickers depict a magical unicorn under a beautiful rainbow. Use the included cord and suction cup to hang the finished artwork in a sunny window to see this pretty scene shimmer to life! Young artists ages 4+ will be enchanted by the glittering results, and proud to show them off.
Stained Glass Made Easy - Unicorn - Melissa & Doug
Regular price $15.00
- Craft kit to create a luminous picture of a unicorn and rainbow that looks just like stained glass
- Includes a read-to hang cord and suction cup and more than 70 realistic textured stickers
- Includes everything you need to fill the picture--no glue required
- Develops concentration and fine motor skills
- Peel and press stickers onto grooved frame to create luminous art
- Ages 4 and up
- Package size: 10.4"H x 9.2"W x 0.5"L
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.